Recruitment at Wee Gems
Wee Gems team are looking for the following professionals:
Nursery manager Broxburn branch
We are recruiting for an experienced Manager to join our nursery in Broxburn. This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced individual looking to further their nursery management skills. The candidate will have a good understanding and working knowledge of the regulatory documents (Girfec, Building the Ambition, Curriculum for Excellence, Pre-birth to Three).
The successful candidate must have a professional approach and the ability to lead a well-established nursery team.
The candidate must have or working towards an SVQ 9, BA or equivalent management qualification for the sector. We would like them to have had a minimum of 3 years in a management role. The duties will include but are not exclusive to the list below:
- Overseeing all staff and children within the nursery
- Identifying staff training and areas for development both as individuals and as a team
- Working with staff, children and parents of the nursery to have strong relationships
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Curriculum of Excellence and Pre-birth to Three to work with Team leaders and staff
- Ensure that all staff comply with nursery policies and procedures and are registered with the required bodies
- Run small focus groups and identify areas of topics of interest
- Completion of all monitoring and evaluation paper work for both internal and for external agencies
Please email your CV to email@example.com